GM Zeta Tank Check Fixture
Designed to check tank for proper size and datum points.
Seat Assembly Fixturing
Seat assembly fixture used to build the seat backs before assembling them to the seats.
– Ergonomic. Able to raise and lower height for operator ease.
– Locks in seat frame for operator.
– Status lights for torque complete.
– Small and easily portable.
Racetrack with Seat Build Fixtures
Designed to assist in the building of seat backs while being compact and affordable.
– Expandable and Flexible.
– Pneumatic stops to hold fixture in place.
– Could be used for any simple assembly operation.
– Overhead trees to hang extra lighting, torque guns, scanners, HMI’s, etc.
– Compact, requires minimal space.
Seat Lift Assist Tooling
Used to assist the operator in lifting seats from the line to a shipping pallet.
– Pneumatic lift and lower for operator ease.
– Hangs on overhead gantry system to maneuver seats.
Telescopic Heat Shield Installation Table
Designed to assist the operator when installing a heat shield onto the fuel tank.
– Ergonomic for operator
– Raises to 60” high and lowers to 30”.
– Properly locates heat shield onto tank.
– Rotates complete 360 degrees for operator.
– Compact. Requires little space.